Update Cloud Remote
When updating Workload Manager to Workload Manager 5.0.2 or updating Cost Optimizer to Cost Optimizer 5.0.2, you must also update all instances of Cloud Remote to Cloud Remote 5.0.2. For each instance of Cloud Remote, follow this update procedure.
Follow these steps to run the script:
- Establish an ssh session to master (initial) Cloud Remote instance.
- Navigate to the directory: /opt/cisco/pilot/builds/<pilot folder>/bin
Run the shell script:
You are first prompted to see if you want to change the web UI port number. Type "Y" or "N".
If you enter "Y", you are prompted for:
Current port number. Type any number and then ENTER.
New port number. Type the new port number and then ENTER. The script will attempt to change the port number on this node and then on all other nodes in your Cloud Remote cluster. When done, you are prompted whether you want to change the value of the next port.
- If you enter "N", you are prompted whether you want to change the value of the next port.
- When you are prompted for the Rabbit MQ port number, type "Y" and enter the old and then new port numbers as above, or type "N", whichever is appropriate.
- When you are prompted for the Guacamole port number, type "Y" and enter the old and then new port numbers as above, or type "N", whichever is appropriate. If the target cloud is a Kubernetes cloud, the Guacamole server is not used and you would therefore enter "N".